9 Jun 2016

The Empty Sessions, The 6 Beauty Item Empties That Require An Immediate Repurchase!


I don't know about you, but only now in my early twenties am I finding my favourite products. And I'm not talking a sparkly nail polish or my favourite lip gloss; I mean real grown up products that I am willing to spend a day’s wage on to keep myself looking as super duper glowy and well presented as possible! 

I feel like I'm really finding my beauty spot and I thought what better than to share that with you all...



Balance Me Daily Essentials Pure Skin Face Wash. Now this product I was very dubious about, due to it being more on the expensive side but I can safely say it was worth every penny. It makes my skin feel as soft as velvet with a beautiful glow and to top it off it gently cleanses and leaves my face really bright and clean ready for the day ahead. It's great for my sensitive skin and has a really light citrus smell that makes me feel refreshed and more awake during my morning skincare routine. You will only need a tiny squeeze in the palm of your hand; a little goes a long way! After years of testing different brands of face wash, I have finally found my perfect match and I love it.
Max Factor false lash effect waterproof. I find mascara the hardest to wade through due to the copious amount we have available. But generally, I’m looking for something that’s waterproof and won’t end up underneath my eyes by the time the working day is done. Don’t you? With me, mascara is either too clumpy, too sticky or just pretty crappy in longevity. I actually discovered this one by mistake; I had to borrow mascara when visiting my Mums house after somehow misplacing my makeup bag and I’m so glad I did. It’s really the best mascara I have ever tried and I’ve been a sucker for the high-end counters. They just don’t quite match up! Its application is flawless and can be built up for a fuller look on a night out. It's so incredibly waterproof that I have once been caught in a down poor only to reach home to find my eyelashes still look on point! This is an affordable drugstore find, Thanks Mum!

Bobbi Brown Perfectly defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil.  Let’s face it brows have never been my strong point. I only started paying attention to them in high school and filling them in? Maximum 2 years ago. I was so unaware of the process of ‘doing your brows’ in the morning and it’s taken a good year of practice to find my perfect shape, that doesn’t resemble two giant slugs. I thought I had found the one with my old product but a few months ago I decided to branch out and search for a better shade to suit my full and thick sweat collectors. This Bobbi Brown pencil is the one and I mean THE one. It has a spoolie?! one end and the product the other; the blending that can be achieved is  floorless and can easily create a naturally looking tail; so that if you’re like me and you decided to shave half your eyebrow off in middle school, it can go unnoticed! It’s a wax pencil and can also double up as a lip liner with products such as MAC Whirl. It is slightly more expensive but my oh my does it last. I have had mine in the shade ‘saddle’ for over 2 months and it is still going strong. With 8 different shades, a strong brow or a natural brow; you won’t be disappointed with this one.
Clarins Lotus Oil Face Treatment. This oil is life! Burns, scars, spots, scratches, you name it. This is like magic oil! Every time I can feel a spot coming on or I’ve picked a one yummy I know I dab a little on at night and by the morning, it has gone down. You need the tiniest drop as this product has quite a greasy formula. I have now started incorporating this into my morning skincare routine and I mix it with the Nivea Men’s Post Shave Balm. Lots of people recommended this balm as a primer and at such an inexpensive price, I had to try it. I will never be spending in excess of £20 on a primer again. It's lightly scented with a cooling effect so it really wakes you up in the morning. The consistency is smooth but carries some tackiness and it holds your makeup until it’s time to hit the sheets. Try it! You won’t look back. 
Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser And Set Of Muslin Cloths. I bought this about a few months ago, used it consistently and then forgot about it due to the hot cloth part being a bit time consuming and returned to my trusty face wipes, Don't hate, appreciate. But then gradually began to realise that my skin wasn't feeling super soft at night anymore and more importantly I was waking up with black makeup residue under my eyes. So I picked it right back up into my night time routine. It's like a mini facial and removes all of your makeup in one session, leaving your skin really clean and soft. I also find that it relaxes me, I have been known to fall asleep with the hot cloth on my face and from that I am able to fall asleep more quickly and wake up with a floorless complexion.
SHARE:
© TalktoTegan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig